Dr. Yves Delessert, DDS, MS, dentist of Swiss origin.
- Dental and Doctoral degree - Geneva Dental School.
- Postgraduate Prosthodontist - U.C.L.A. (University of California Los Angeles).
- Master of Science in Education - U.S.C. (University of Southern California).
- Postdoctoral degree - F.A.C.E. (Foundation Advanced Continuing Education) in full mouth rehabilitation and TMD/TMJ disorders, Burlingame/California.
- Visiting lecturer at U.C.L.A.
- Clinical assistant Professor at U.S.C.
- Private practice in San Juan Capistrano.
- Consultant and Head of Department for the Armed Forces Hospital and Allies, Ministry of Defence, Kuwait.
- Fellow of the International College of Cranio Mandibular Orthopedics (ICCMO).
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (AACFP).
- American College of Prosthodontists (ACP).
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM).
- Las Vegas Institute (LVI).
- International Association of Comprehensive Dentistry (IACA).
- International Team for Implantology (ITI).
- Gerber Dental Philosophy.
- Society Dental Science (SDS).
- Private practice in Carouge, Geneva, his home town.
- Treatments provided: General Dentistry, Prosthetics, TMJ/TMD treatment, Neuromuscular, Pain/Dysfunction, Mouth guards.
- Office with certified dental hygienist.